Urban Eating: A New Cooking Series for Bachelors, City Dwellers and Beyond!
Zucchini Lasagna .. You Don't Miss The Pasta!
4 Long Zucchini's
2 Cups of Marinara Sauce (Preferably Homemade)
1.5 Cups of Ricotta Cheese
1.5 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
1 Cup of Bread Crumbs
On-Going Drizzles of Olive Oil
1 Cup of Fresh Basil
1. Peel, then Slice 3-4 Zucchini's very thin with the Miracle Peeler (or a very sharp peeler).
2. Put in a bowl and place aside until ready to layer.
3. Coat your Pan (a deep pan or large casserole dish)
4. Layer the bottom of the Pan with Marinara Sauce.
5. Lay your Zucchini slices Long-Ways, so the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
6. Spread Ricotta across the slices Cheese liberally, so the entire region is coated.
7. Sprinkle Breadcrumbs / Parmesan
8. Break off pieces of Fresh Basil.
(REPEAT this process 3-5 times until your pan is full, top the final layer with your Breadcrumb/Parmesan mixture)
Baked at 425 for 35 Minutes. Right before you take it out, Broil the TOP for 5 Minutes on High.
Series: Urban Eating
Host: Anthony Ashmore