- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ head medium cabbage, shredded 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 small bell pepper, cut up into small pieces
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 (16-ounce) canned kidney beans
- 1 (28-ounce) canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can of water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef and drain.
Add remaining ingredients to ground beef, adding 28 ounces of water using the
28 ounce tomato can.
Bring to a boil and simmer for at least one hour or until veggies are tender.