A twist on the traditional spaghetti and meatballs dish with fresh seafood.
1. Ground garlic to a paste; if not, mince very finely.
2. Finely mince parsley leaves.
3. Finely chop onions and scallions.
4. Mix dry ingredients and then combine with ground pork. Set aside to marinate.
1. Boil crab in one part water and one part beer
2. Shock in ice water.
3. Take the meat out and set aside in a bowl. Keep juices.
1. Peel skin and gut squids
2. Slice and set aside.
2. Crush a garlic with the side of a knife.
3. Let sear in the pan and throw in butter.
4. Let the garlic turn golden and soft.
5. Throw in mushrooms and saute till soft.
1. Sear meatballs in olive oil in a saucepan until brown and golden.
2. Throw in the squid and diced onions. Cook for a little bit until onions are transparent and squid is half to 3/4 cooked.
3. Throw in minced or crushed garlic and let cook until there's an aroma. Then, throw in the crab meat.
4. Pour in tomato sauce and heavy cream to deglaze the pan.
5. Sprinkle lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
6. Let simmer and add Parmesan and chili flakes.
1. Boil pasta with olive oil and salt.
2. Drain when al dente.
3. Squeeze lemon juice and pour olive oil over pasta. Toss.