I've made this cookie for Christmas every year. It's really easy to make and stores well in the freezer.
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Crush cookies into crumbs and add 1/2 cup of melted butter and press into bottom of a parchment paper lined pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
3. Melt peanut butter chips, corn syrup, butter and vanilla in a sauce pan over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture over the crumb base.
5. Top the base with marshmallows and return to oven. Bake until marshmallows puff up (about 2 minutes) then remove from oven. Do not let them turn brown or they will get crunchy.
6. Toss peanuts and cereal with remaining peanut butter mixture to coat.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the topping over the marshmallows then press it with a rubber spatula to even out. Cools bars before cutting.