This is yogurt layers that give you very good feeling. And If you like it. Do it!
1. Use the ceramic ware for microwave.
2. Pour milk, yogurt into ceramic ware and mix it well.
[Don't let Yogurt be divide!]
3. And pour gelatin in it. Mix it well
(Tip: Gelatin can melt when it in microwave it. So don't surprise if it can't mix)
4. Get it in microwave. Heat it for 1 min.
5. Get it out from microwave, and mix it again.
6. Pour some sugar in it, and mix it well.
7. Pour the mixture in mold. (Plastic or bowl is up to you)
8. Get it into fridge and waiting for setting of mixture.
9. If it ready, Get it out from mold and divide into 2 piece by horizontal.
1. Get strawberries, peach and kiwi.
2. Peel the peach and the kiwi.
(Tip: Use spoon to peel kiwi.)
3. Cut all of them in slices.
4. Cut it into ring that have radius 0.5 centimeters all of piece.
1. Place Rubber-Banders' on 1st piece of yogurt.
2. Pour syrup on it and sandwich it to be like layer.
3. Last one. Decorate it with little peppermint leaves or up to you.