Raw Beetroot Zucchini Pasta – this colorful recipe is all about beautiful raw and healhty food. Beetroot, a veggie I always knew to be a great source of iron, is also known to be full of vitamins A and C, minerals, fibre, calcium, glutamine. Beet is also natural antioxidants. In this recipe we’ll try to take most of its benefits for our health. Try also eating it raw in salads (I always try to avoid cooking it) and be careful while peeling it – this is one powerful color ??
1. Peal one beetroot and cut it into smaller pieces. Place them into the blender. Add some water, carrots
and bleed it all.
2. Add 50g of pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp of sour cream, 1/2 of a lemon, 1 tbsp of olive oil into the blender and season it
with salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
3. Use vegetable spiral slicer to make noodles from zucchini.
4. Mix beetroot pesto with zucchini noodles.
5. Dash the meal with parmigiano cheese, flax and herbs. Enjoy the amazing color meal!