1) Prepare a 22 x 10 cm silicone baking pan (if using metal, line with parchment paper or lightly grease). Preheat oven to 180 c.
2) In a small bowl, combine together all-purpose flour, oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
3) In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add white sugar, honey and beat to combine. Add pumpkin puree and applesauce and beat well.
4) Fold the flour mixture into pumpkin puree mixture and mix just until incorporated. Place the mixture into baking pan.
5) Bake for 1 hour. The cake will look under baked but this is how it has to look like. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely. Let sit at room temperature or in the fridge several hours to set and then slice. Enjoy with a cup of tea.