This is a very simple to make recipe with much flavor. Impressive as a colorful great looking side dish, but we like it so much we sometimes eat it by itself as a lunch. Serves 2-5.
1) Heat oven to 350F degrees with a rack in upper 1/3 of oven.
2) Spread the olive oil on the bottom of a 9x13 metal oven pan.
3) Put brussel sprouts into the pan. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top, then squeeze the juice of the lemon on top.
4) Use a spoon to turn and thoroughly coat all sides of the brussel sprouts with the oil.
5) Place pan in oven and bake for approximately 12-20 minutes, until the brussel sprouts can be pierced semi-easily with a fork and have a browned, crispy outer layer.
6) Roll to coat one more time before serving.