Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean with this rich, luxurious and creamy mango flavoured ice cream!
1. Reserve 4 slices of mango for decoration and chop the remainder. Place the chopped mango pieces in a bowl with the caster sugar and lime juice.
2. Put the hot water in a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine. Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved. Pour on to the mango mixture and mix well.
3. Add the lightly whipped cream and fold into the mango mixture. Pour the mixture into a plastic freezer container and freeze until half-frozen.
4. Place the half-frozen ice cream in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Spoon back into the container and return to the freezer to freeze completely.
5. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving and place in the refrigerator. Serve scoops office cream decorated with reserved slices of mango.