Best Chocolate Banana Brownies – NO refined SUGAR, NO BUTTER, NO FLOUR! A Recipe you have to try – it really tastes amazing!
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a large bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Blend 1 banana and 10 dates (remove pit) until very smooth creamy texture. This will make brownies sweet :)
4. Place the blended mix into the bowl with eggs. Add coconut oil, baking powder, cocoa and blended oats. Whisk it all together.
5. Place the baking paper inside a pan and pour the mixture inside it. Bake for 20min.
6. While baking, place 70% chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of heating water (be careful for the bowl not to touch the water). Stir with a spoon until melted. Leave it to cool.
7. Serve brownies with raspberries, melted chocolate and make it snow with coconut flour!
VIDEO RECIPE STEP BY STEP: