1. Preheat oven to 425º F. Place muffin liners in a 12-hole muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg with ¾ cup of sugar until light and fluffy. Add yogurt and beat until thoroughly combined; blend in vanilla extract.
4. Add half of flour mixture and half of milk to sugar mixture; beat until just combined. Add remaining flour mixture and milk; beat until smooth.
5. Fold in blueberries and fill each muffin liner about ¾ full.
To make Streusel topping:
1. Combine remaining ¼ cup each of sugar and flour in a small bowl. Pour in melted butter and combine with fingertips. Divide crumb mixture over muffins; gently press into top of muffin batter with fingertips.
2. Bake for 5 minutes at 425, then reduce your oven temperature to 325. Bake for an additional 12 to 15 minutes, or until slightly golden and a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in pans for about 10 to 15 minutes and then transfer muffins onto racks to cool completely.