This recipe is good for teenagers and young adults because they love it and enjoy it while I cooked it.
1. Chop the chicken breasts into 1x2 inches squares.
2. Measure them.
3. Place 1/4 cup of butter into the pot.
4. Place chopped chicken into the pot.
5. Turn the stove on.
6. Chop the garlic and place it into the pot.
7. Watch the butter, garlic, and chicken cook together until chicken changes colour completely and garlic savor the chicken.
8. Then pour the alfredo sauce on it.
9. As the alfredo and the chicken cook together; place water into the pot and boil it at top temperature.
10. Place butter and salt into the pot and let it cook for a minute.
11. Place pasta into the pot and let it cook well in strong boiling water for 10 minutes.
12. Stir the pasta consistently.
13. Once the pasta is cooked, stain it in the strainer.
14. Scoop pasta onto plates and scoop the alfredo sauce on top of the pasta.