1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place dinner rolls on a microwave safe plate and microwave on defrost for about 2 minutes (or until dough is no longer frozen, but not cooked).
3. Butter a small casserole dish (approximately 9”x6”) and set aside.
4. Peel, core and dice apples. Place them in a medium size bowl. Add sugar and cinnamon. Toss to coat. Set aside. Unwrap and cut 18 caramels into quarters. Set aside.
5. Lightly flour your countertop.
6. Toss 1 piece of dough in flour and flatten and stretch like you are making a mini pizza. Stretch dough to about 3” across.
7. Reserve ¼ cup apple mixture. Add a tablespoon of apple and 6 of the cut caramel pieces. Pull the edges of the dough together to create a ball. If they ball won’t seal, tap your finger tips into the flour and crimp the seal together.
8. Place dough ball in prepared dish. Repeat until all apple pies are in dish. Brush apple pies with melted butter (use it all). Sprinkle with reserved apple mixture and brown sugar.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the tops are golden brown and the pies are no longer doughy.
10. Meanwhile, place 12 remaining unwrapped caramels and cream in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Stop microwave and stir every 30 seconds. Once you have a smooth mixture, set aside to cool.
11. Remove from oven and drizzle with caramel sauce.