1. Cut off the crust of the bread.
2. With a rolling pin, flatten bread.
3. In a small bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl combine sugar and cinnamon - set aside.
5. Spread 1 - 1½ tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each flattened bread piece and roll up.
6. Dip each rolled bread into melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mix.
7. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Repeat for remaining pieces of bread.
9. Bake at 350 for 16-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.