For chocolate lovers, indulge into these melt-in-the-mouth treats
1. Preheat the oven to 280 decrees. Then line a baking tin with baking parchment and grease the paper.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in the top of a double boiler, or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
3. Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir in the chocolate mixture. Sift over the flour and fold in. Add the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and spread evenly. Bake until just set, about 30 minutes. The brownies should be slightly moist inside. Leave to cool.
5. To turn out, run a knife all around the edges and invert onto a baking sheet, remove the paper. Place another sheet on top and invert again. Cut into bars for serving.