A winning combination, quick and easy to make
1. Preheat the oven to 190 decrees. Lightly grease eight deep muffin cups. Sift the flour and baking powder into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together, add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until fluffy, mix n the banana.
3. Add the pecan nuts and then beat in the flour mixture followed by the milk.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about two-thirds full. Bake the muffins until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Let the muffins cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes.