Basque Eggs My Wayby darryl.carsonHeat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add the onions and cook until soft. Add the garlic, Chile peppers, green peppers and red peppers. Cook until tender. Finally, add the tomatoes, season with salt and...Added 3 years ago
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Upsby darryl.carson1. Cut off the crust of the bread.
2. With a rolling pin, flatten bread.
3. In a small bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl combine sugar and...Added 3 years ago
Guilt Free Blueberry Muffinsby darryl.carsonMuffins
1. Preheat oven to 425º F. Place muffin liners in a 12-hole muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. In the bowl...Added 3 years ago
Pancake Rollsby darryl.carsonButtermilk Pancake Mix
Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. Beat the eggs, buttermilk and milk together in another bowl. Then add to the flour mixture. Mix these...Added 3 years ago
Thomas Kellers Late Night BLT with Friby darryl.carson1. In a skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
2. Set the Monterey Jack slices on 1 piece bread, and toast both slices of bread under the broiler...Added 3 years ago